Spaghetti with Tomato & Aubergine Sauce
Suma Organic White Spaghetti
Organico Chopped Tomatoes
3 Cloves of Garlic
1 Small Onion
Olive Branch Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Olive Branch Aubergine & Basil Paste
Salt & Pepper
- Chop the onion and garlic and saute over a low heat.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, a little salt & pepper, cover the pan and cook for about 20 minutes.
- After 10 mins add 2 tablespoons of Aubergine & Basil Paste to the pan of tomatoes and simmer for the next 10 minutes with the lid on, stirring regularly so the paste binds together with the tomato.
- In a separate pan, boil plenty of water for the spaghetti. As it comes to the boil, add some salt and the spaghetti.
- Once the spaghetti is cooked, mix with the sauce and stir well. Serve with some freshly chopped basil.